Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Check out what I can do



Sorry I have been a little out of touch lately, I have been fighting a bad cold. I thought I would update you guys on my new tricks. This is my newest and greatest trick. Standing in my crib!! Yes, that is right, I can pull myself up and holler for my Mama to come and get me. I am learning that I can pull myself up on all kinds of stuff, and I am working on walking around. I would much rather walk than crawl, but I am pretty good at crawling around.







I can now put my pacifier in my mouth all by myself. Even if I do get it in there upside down sometimes. This is a very handy trick. I don't have to have any parents around to help me. Just call me Mr. Independent.











I am very serious when it comes to books. They are my absolute favorite. If I am ever in a room with books, you can count on me to find them and dive in. My favorite book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. Whenever Mama pulls it out at bedtime, I just smile and get really excited.







This is a video of me playing Hide and Seek with Mama. I am good at hiding.


No comments:

Post a Comment