Merry Christmas everyone! Around our house we are definitely getting into the Christmas spirit. We went and bought a real tree today. I can't take my eyes off it. Mama keeps telling me I will love it even more with lights on it. To help me dress as though I am in the Christmas Spirit, YaYa sent me some Christmas outfits. In this picture I am wearing my new fleece outfit with my red and white striped hat. YaYa knitted my hat for me and it fits perfect. I might just have to take it to show Santa next weekend.
This is another one of my Nightmare Before Christmas onesies YaYa made me. I really like this one because Jack is dressed as Santa. But to be honest I can still tell them apart. I am very proud of this onesie. It makes me want to sing Christmas carols.
This is a onesie that YaYa made me that has toadstools on it and all kinds of gnomes and owls sitting on them. This shirt totally has my name written all over it. I am really into owls and gnomes.
This is the part of the photo shoot in which I got silly. You will see my tongue several times. In this one I wanted you to see how long it is growing to be.
This is me and my tongue once again, laying on my new sock monkey blanket YaYa made me. It is sooo soft! I am laying on it while wearing my new sock monkey bib. It says, "Monkey Business Time". As you can see I am in touch with my inner monkey. YaYa also included a new sock monkey buddy for me to chill with too. We hit it off immediately and are pretty much best buddies.
Here is a picture of me sitting in my high chair wearing my new sock monkey bib. Bring on the food! Bananas preferably.
No comments:
Post a Comment