Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Here are just a few pics from Halloween 2011. We did not get to take many pictures because it got pretty busy and chaotic with trick or treaters coming to the house. Mama and Dadda were dressed up as vintage vampires, and I was their little vampire bat. Honey also came over and she was a tiger. This first pic is of Mama and Dadda, some of the kids were a little spooked, so I had to show them that they are nice, and not scary.







This is me and Mama snuggling on the porch. It was a little chilly, so she had to keep me warm. Don't worry grandparents, we had a heater and a blanket in addition to my costume being warm. So I stayed nice and toasty. I got to stay up until 7:30, so that was really cool!















Last but not least, here is our family Halloween picture from this year. I think we look pretty awesome! I loved seeing all of the kids in costume. And the minute Mama let me near the candy bowl, I swiped a Jolly Rancher and tucked it away in my mouth as fast as I could. But it is hard to pull one over on Mama, she took it out as soon as I got it in. Awww man, can't I have some candy too? I got dressed up and everything!






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment