Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Break

I had a really fun spring break last week. Mama and I did a lot of fun things. We went to the aquarium twice, the zoo once and the doctor twice. It was very busy. This first picture is not technically from spring break. Mama took it last night. I went out to dinner with Mama and Honey and I insisted upon wearing my K-State hat. We go out to dinner on wednesdays because Dadda has class. I think I look awesome in this hat. I kept it on almost the entire dinner. I make my Dadda proud.






You will not believe what the Easter Bunny brought me! A front porch swing!! I love it! It is very relaxing but it is fun too. Mama says that it is the perfect weather for us to sit on the porch and swing. In this picture I am trying to figure out the dynamics of how I am locked in there.








In this picture you can see how relaxed I am. A lot of times Mama and I will swing after lunch and it relaxes me for my afternoon nap. Yesterday we sat out there and read some new books that my Aunt Rachel sent me. They are awesome! It was very fun to have Mama read while I swing.








Here we are at the aquarium. This is one of my most favorite tanks. I love it because it is huge and I can get really close to the glass to see all the colorful fish. It is in the tropical section at the aquarium so they have every bright color you can think of. I love it when they come up and get a good look at me.








This is a picture of me with the jelly fish. I love this tank because I can get really close to it too. The aquarium was pretty packed and I would growl at the people if they blocked my view. People need to learn to be considerate and share. I rock at sharing. I need to give lessons.









This is a picture of Scooter's nursery all finished! I am modeling how to play guitar on the floor of Scooter's room. I think it looks great. Mama, Aunt Kara and Aunt Julie did a great job! Come on Scooter-we are ready for ya!















No comments:

Post a Comment