In this picture you can see the tree and how it goes over the windows. I am pulling down the mobile so that you can get a good look at it. It sings and has a,b,c's on it.
This is another picture of me modeling the mobile and another look at the tree from this side with different lighting. Mama couldn't decide which one to pick, so I told her to put both up on here.
Plus, I look really cute in both of them.
This is me standing in the crib so that you can get a good look at the tree. Mama painted a carved heart on the tree trunk that says, "C + M". It means Dadda loves Mama. I thought it was a nice idea. Mama said it was Aunt Kara's idea.
My Aunt Kara and my Aunt Julie came over last sunday and put the finishing touches on the nursery. They put the crib together and put the bedding on. They helped Mama pick out the perfect lamps to go in the room. They are some talented ladies. It looks really nice now that they have finished.
In this picture you can see the bedding a little bit better. You can tell I would have no problems snuggling up in here. I think they did an awesome job and Scooter is definitely going to feel loved to live in this room!
No comments:
Post a Comment