Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gnomes totally Rock!

For this month's bib of the month club, my YaYa selected gnomes as her inspiration! Both my mama and dadda love gnomes. We have several in our yard. In this first picture I am wearing one of my bibs. The bib says, "Gnomeland Security". I thought that my owl needed to be in the picture so that we could look like tough security guards. Mama thinks we look more like we are in a police lineup.







In this picture I am just kicked back, chillin in my other gnome bib. This one is cool because it also has other woodland creatures on it.











My YaYa sent me this outfit to wear to the aquarium! It has a shark on it and it says "Underwater Adventure". I got so excited about it, I kinda covered the shark up. But believe me, it looks awesome.









This is a better picture of the awesome shoes that go with my aquarium outfit. As you can see, I look totally rad in them.
















James Dean look out! I have a new jean jacket and I look really cool in it. I am modeling the jacket over my circus onesie that YaYa made. I go to Jazzercise with Mama every day and the women at Jazzercise won't believe me now!












A gnome package would not be complete without a couple of hand knitted gnome hats! YaYa made this one for me, and mama loved it so much she took a lot of pictures of me in it. I think I totally have the gnome look going in this picture. And if my career as a gnome doesn't work out, I totally think I could have a back up career as one of Santa's elves.












Here is another picture of me in the hat, but you can also see the onesie I am wearing. It has 3 gnomes on it and it says, "Chillin with my gnomies." I love it! Mama told me that my grandfather, who I call "the Dude", has one just like it. That will be so fun to wear our shirts together and match!










YaYa also knitted me these really nice booties. As you can see, I just couldn't take my eyes off them. She does good work, that YaYa of mine.














This is another gnome shirt she made me. It says, "Hangin' with my Gnomies." I love it, and if you take a close look at my mouth in this picture you might can catch a glimpse of my new tooth that I am rockin'.












These are my new dancing shoes. I love them. They have owls on them. Mama put them on me and I just couldn't stop dancing. She had a difficult time taking this picture.













This is a picture of my other gnome hat that YaYa knitted for me. Mama paired the hat with my onesie that has a gnome riding a grasshopper. I think this is a really good look for me.














I mean, How great do I look in this hat? I am so thankful for my YaYa who loves me so much that she makes me all of these wonderful things. I am going to be the best looking kid out there!













Ok, now for the moment you all have been waiting for!! Here is the first picture of my first tooth!! The one beside it is about to break through too! Mama worked really hard to get this picture. I just like to show her my tongue.




























No comments:

Post a Comment