Monday, August 29, 2011

A Day in the Life

Today was a busy day! I felt like my mama filmed everything I did! This morning we went to Jazzercise. When we came home my mama let me play with my very special rattle. As some of you know my grandpa, who I call "the Dude", is a very talented artist. He enjoys working with metal and makes jewelry, bells, and all kinds of cool stuff. He made me the most amazing rattle ever! You can see it in the picture to the left. It has my birthstone on the ends, and all kinds of pictures all over it made from silver. You can see the sailboat, star, lizard, fish, raincloud, the man in the moon's face in the picture. Every time I look at it I find something new. I love my rattle and it makes the most wonderful jingle.

In the video below, you can watch me as I play with my rattle.





In this next video, mama wanted to show everyone what she calls my "bucking bronco". Instead of crawling, I flail my pelvis around like I am riding a bronco. This is how I get places. How else does she think I should do it?




This next video is of me trying to crawl. As you all know, I am quite the swimmer. I keep trying to kick my feet like I do in the water. I don't seem to move as well through the carpet as I do in the water.




This next video shows my newest and greatest trick. Mama taught me how to give a "high five" today. I totally rock at it. So if you run into me any time soon, just ask me to give you a high five and you can see me in action.



No comments:

Post a Comment