Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Family Pictures

We had some family pictures taken today. Mama and Dadda are dedicating me at church on November 6th, and needed a family picture. This first shot Mama took holding the camera out. But all the rest Aunt Jessica took at Acworth beach this morning. It is always good to see good old Aunt Jessica. Plus, she is pretty good with the camera too. Watch out Annie Lebowitz!











You can tell I am loving being a Grant Sandwich. Please people, I need to breathe! They can't help it though, bless their hearts. I am pretty irresistible.

















I think that this is everyone's favorite from the photo shoot. I mean look at my smile! I look real good in this picture.















I got tickled in this one because I am almost as tall as Dadda. Is that funny or what?!














Yep, here they are adoring me once again. I guess I don't really mind. What can I say? I am a pretty nice guy to be around.










1 comment:

  1. Grant does such a good job of looking at the camera! All of those are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete